- This event has passed.
December PCA – RsR #7 Autocross 2021
December 19, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Porsche Club of America requires all participants in Autocross to wear a Snell approved helmet with a rating SA or M and Snell Sticker 2016 or Newer.
Who may Pre-Register: To pre-register you are required to be a Member of PCA, BMWCCA, or SCCA, join the PCA-RsR group on this website and classify your Porsche car on the Zone 8 Classification page. To join PCA, go to www.pca.org. You must own a Porsche to join PCA
PCA-RsR Autocross participation is limited to PCA Members only with the exception of up to 10 current club members of either BMWCCA or SCCA
PCA-RsR requires AX participants to produce a membership card and a valid Driver License at Tech Inspection. The name on the Driver License must match the name on the PCA membership card and AX Tech form.
– To register for this event, you must join the “PCA Riverside Region” group at motorsportreg.com.
NOTE: It takes MotorsportReg.com TWO days to recognize new and updated PCA memberships.
– Every driver requires their own motorsportreg.com account; your account can only be used to register yourself.
– All Participants must present a valid driver’s license to the registrar at the time of check in.
– You must use either Visa or MasterCard to register.
– Your credit card will be charged at the time of booking.
– Cancellation policy: If Cancellation is received more than 10 days prior to the event, you will receive a full refund. Cancellations received after that time will be charged a late cancellation fee of $20. All Cancellations, including late cancellations, need to be done through motorsportsreg.com
This is a rain or shine event.
6:30 a.m Registration Check In & Tech Inspection begins
7:45 a.m Track Walk
8:00 a.m Mandatory Drivers Meeting
8:30 a.m. Practice Runs begin
2:00 p.m. 3 Official Timed Runs (to 4:30 p.m.)
If you have any questions regarding this event, contact the Event Host.
IMPORTANT: The route to LOT 6 is only a short distance from the 10fwy on Cherry Ave. Please see the map below.