If you have been attending our events you probably put your name on a sign-in sheet.
That sheet is money in the bank for all RsR members.
(Except MOB = Member of the Board) Everything that you do with the club has a point value.
The Point’s year is from December 1 through December 31.
You are awarded: 1 point for attending a RsR event, which includes Breakfast Social Meetings and Board of Director Meetings.
- 1 point if you drove a Porsche to a RsR event.
- 2 points if you volunteer as a RsR event worker.
- 3 points if you assist a RsR event chair or RsR tour leader.
- 10 points if you chair a RsR event or lead a RsR tour.
- 1 point per event for digital photo(s) used on the RsR website.
- 5 points for signing up a new club member to the RsR.
- 1 point for attending or working an event at another Region/Zone.
At the end of the year the top 5 men, and top 5 women point earners will be awarded $1.00 (one dollar) per point with the awards distributed at the annual RsR Holiday Party. What could be easier? All you need to do is get involved with the RsR
Riverside Region Porsche Club of America
2016 Member Points will be updated July 1st.