During these extraordinary times, we have all had to alter our lifestyles, including what things we could do and how we could execute them. On the bright side, we have seen that immunizations are on the rise, the disease is on the downturn, and communities, business’s, and places to go are reopening at a quick pace.
Our Region, as with all the other local regions have had to improvise on how we did our meetings and events, but things are opening up, and your board and several members have been able to put plans together for some future events, so that we can be on the road to recovery. Below is a list of planned events and events in the planning stage. As a future note we will be returning to Grandmas for our Breakfast meeting in May, and also, we will be returning also to Ricks for our Palm Springs meeting. As always should you know of an interesting event or place to go, please speak up and help us plan that event.
- April 3 Cars and Coffee Gathering at Noble Creek Park in Beaumont
- April 3 Drive, Tour and Lunch Riverside Porsche
- April 18 Autocross #2 at Auto Club Speedway
- April 20 Board Meeting at Precision Motion in Colton or by Zoom
- May 1 Breakfast Meeting at Grandmas in Banning
- May 1 Drive and Tour to CPR Classic (Porsche Restoration) ln Fallbrook
- May 15 Breakfast Meeting at Ricks in Palm Springs
- May 18 Board Meeting at Precision Motion in Colton or by Zoom
Events still in the planning stages, include a Drive, Tour and Lunch at Palm Springs Porsche, A Drive to Nixon Library, Drive and Tour at HRE Wheels, Drive to Borrego Springs, and A Newbie event.
Remember Barbara is still looking for biographies of our members for our Newsletter, they are due prior to the 15th of each month and please send them to [email protected].
The Porsche Treffen being held in Scottsdale, Arizona on May 5-8, sold out in less than 10 minutes, hopefully anyone who wanted to go, got their reservations in.
As always if you have any questions, information, or would love to plan an event, please contact me or any board member.
Drive safely, drive a PORSCHE.
- Sincerely, Jeff M Berzon
- Porsche Club of America
- Riverside Region
- [email protected]