Hello Riverside Region:
- On February 1, join us for our Breakfast Social Meeting, Gramma’s Country Kitchen, 2868 W Ramsey St, Banning. Kicking tires still begins at 8AM, but our Meeting Time starts at 8:30AM. We will have a Porsche corral set up in the parking lot. Coffee will be served outside the front door. We will be reviewing the many events that you asked to be posted on our Calendar for 2014, and we will be seeking volunteers to help us in delivering quality, first-class programs.
- On February 15, join us for Cars and Coffee at Porsche of Rancho Mirage, which will be hosted by its new owner. This event has been designed to extend the relationships between the dealership and Riverside Region PCA, starting at 8AM and continuing until 11AM. Porsche Parking is being made available to us on the paved surfaces outside their Porsche showroom and in their parking lots. It will be a no-cost continental breakfast available to all Porsche owners in our Region.
- On February 20, we will have our first 2014 Tech Session, hosted by Precision Motion, 2881 La Crosse Ave. #508, Colton. View Event
- On March 1, after our Breakfast Social Meeting at Gramma’s Country Kitchen, Ed Maurer (who is also our Membership Chair) has arranged for a 2013/14 New Members Tour to MasterShield, Palm Desert. All Region members (new and old) are invited to attend. While at Mastershield, the owner and his staff will demonstrate their body and paint protection products, and the advantages it has for our Porsches. At the conclusion of this event, Ed will lead the group on a brief ride to a yummy late lunch/early dinner location in La Quinta. ALL New Members will be treated to this meal by our Region; other members must pay their way, but I can tell you the food is fabulous and the price is reasonable. View Event
- On March 22, David Stewart is looking into hosting a Drive and Hike event. More details coming soon.
Continue to check our Calendar to get the latest information on these and other events.
Keep the shiny side up,