Hello Riverside Region:
- The Garner Holt Tour and Lunch, hosted by Barbara Vose was a great educational experience. Mr. Holt (standing to the left of the gorilla head) personally joined us after our touring his facility and explained how he got into the animatronics business.
- Plan to join us at our Monthly Breakfast Social Meeting at Gramma’s in Banning on August 2, where we will be discussing the progress that has been made on our RsR 2015 Calendar (including some opportunities for you to participate in the next few photo shoots), the Porsche Timeline Exhibition, and some new tours that are being added.
- Also on August 2, following our Breakfast Meeting, John Soler will be leading a Tour to CNC Motors in Ontario, where we will be able to view their many exotic cars. You must register in advance using our MotorsportReg.com event link www.msreg.com/CNCTour.
- Mark your calendar. On September 20, 2014, we have a Tour, hosted by Dennis Murphy, to the Ponte Vineyards. More details coming soon, including the MotorsportReg.com event link that you will use to register.
- And, if you have not yet registered your Porsche for our Porsche Timeline and Exhibition at Lake Arrowhead on September 27, 2014, please do so as soon as possible on MotorsportReg.com using our event link www.msreg.com/Timeline2014.
Keep the shiny side up,