Hello Riverside Region:
• Our after breakfast tour to the Lake Arrowhead Boat Show on June 7, hosted by Randy and Lynda Hlubik, was really nice. 29 members made the journey up the mountain in their Porsches. After viewing the beautiful wooden boats, everyone traveled over to John and Dorothy Starner’s for a reception at their lovely home, where all had the opportunity to eat delicious food and if so inclined, watch the final race of the Triple Crown.
• The Tuesday, June 10, German Dinner at the Grand Oak, hosted by Chris Lewis, was attended by 13 members. The food was excellent, as was the socializing. Plans are in the making to have another mid-week dinner in the near future.
• Looks like Porsche will have to try again next year – – – after a very long absence, their first attempt at again winning the 24 hr Le Mans race this past weekend in its new Porsche 919 Hybrid did not happen.
• This Saturday, June 21, John Soler will be hosting our re-scheduled annual Idyllwild Tour and Breakfast. To register, use our event link http://msreg.com/IdyllwildTour. For those who had previously registered, your money will be applied to this new date.
• Mark your calendar for our next Monthly Breakfast Social Meeting at Gramma’s in Banning on July 5, where we will hear about the fabulous events held at this year’s Porsche Parade, from the members that made the trip up to Monterey.
• And there are still some open slots for the educational Garner Holt Productions Tour on Friday, July 25, being hosted by Bob and Barbara Vose. To register, use our event link http://msreg.com/GarnerHoltTour.