President’s Message – June 2, 2014
Hello Riverside Region:
- Our Porsche Restoration Tour on Saturday, May 10, hosted by Bob and Barbara Vose, was a huge success, with over 18 Porsches (356’s, 914’s, 968’s, 911’s, Boxster’s, Cayman’s, Panamera’s, and more) winding their way over country roads into Fallbrook, and then after a fabulous tour of their incredible facilities, another set of fun roads took us into Pauma Valley for lunch at the Lazy H Ranch.
- Our Monthly Breakfast Social Meeting is this Saturday, June 7. After the meeting we will be heading up the mountain to the Lake Arrowhead Wooden Boat Show. This tour is being hosted by Lynda and Randy Hlubik, with a reception following the event at the Starner’s. To register, use our event link http://msreg.com/WoodyBoatTour.
- As a reminder, Susann Maurer would like all Members to participate in our 2015 RsR Calendar photo shoots. If you would like to join the 59 Members who have already signed up, please contact her via email at [email protected].
- On Tuesday, June 10, Chris Lewis has organized an RsR German Dinner at the Grand Oak in Cherry Valley, beginning at 6PM, which is a no-fee event except for your dinner. As we need an accurate headcount for this venue, please register by June 8 using our event link http://msreg.com/GermanDinner.
- On Saturday, June 21, John Soler will be hosting our re-scheduled annual Idyllwild Tour and Breakfast. To register, use our event link http://msreg.com/IdyllwildTour. For those who had previously registered, your money will be applied to this new date.
– – – And also mark your calendar for our next Monthly Breakfast Social Meeting at Gramma’s in Banning on July 5.
Keep the shiny side up,